12 Questions MeMe

Tuesday 28 February 2012 0 comments

I was tagged in a meme recently by moors mummy blog and it’s just the kind of thing I need to give me a kick up the bum (I don't normally participate in memes but I felt the urge to do this one). As you may or may not be aware I have recently been doing lots of other bloggy type stuff – but sadly for everyone else’s blog except my own! Couple that with the fact I have a 15 months old baby and a 4 month old baby to look after... and we’ve all have Bronchiolitis/chest infections AND I have now the additional duty of looking after Pushchair Traders Facebook Page – I do not have much time for my own poor blog.

Anyway, without further ado, I was tagged in this Meme by the fabulous Moors Mummy, and the idea is (I believe) I answer 12 questions she has set me and two others, and then set my own 12 questions to ask 3 bloggers of my choice  (12!!!). So, here we have the 12 she asked me (and my answers of course!):

1.       What's the worst thing about being a parent?

The fear of the unknown - Having children ruins your life. Honestly. Don’t get me wrong, I love my children very very much – but I’m a born worrier – and the ultimate worry is children – they’re sick, they’re eating cat poo, they’re falling off the sofa, they’re running off down the lane, they’re spewing up all the milk you so carefully spent hours putting into them, they’re crying for no reason... fear of the unknown – that’s the worst thing – they could have wind, or they could have some horrendous tropical disease they picked up off that banana skin they licked earlier on.

2.       What is your favourite book of all time? (kids or adult)

I love the “The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson” series – they’re a teen book that came out when I was an adult but honestly I have embarrassed myself so many times on public transport and doctors surgeries sniggering away, spitting tea out my nose and almost letting out a little wee. I lobe Georgia, Lobe her lots.

3.       Holidays - sun or snow?

Holiday? What’s that?

4.       What was your first job and how much per hour did you earn?

I was a horse riding instructor and I think I it worked out at about 7p an hour. I would have done it for free though.

5.       Beer, Wines or spirits?

All... in no particular order (I should probably add though – having two children practically under 1 I have not drunk a drop of any of them for a very long time).

6.       Which famous person do you wish you had sat next to in school?

School? Whats that?

7.       Can you ride a bike, rollerskate and do the splits?

All at the same time?!  I really love to have to admit here the fact that I can do none of those things. I can sometimes sit on a bike while it rolls down a slight hill in a straight line while I drag my feet on the floor. But I’d prefer not to. I guess if I had rollerskates on my feet and stuck my legs out sideways that might count?

8.       Who was your first crush?

I can’t even remember – I think Philip Schofield when he was on Live and Kicking when I was about 6?

9.       White, Milk or dark chocolate?

Errrmm Milk all the way. The other two are types of poison I believe.

10.   What was the last thing you said to your partner/husband/wife?

“Come Back Soon” He was off to make a 8hr round trip for a 2 hour meeting (which should technically only take 5hrs but his companies green policy requests he use public transport so everything takes twice as long). We are all ill here so I wanted him to come back soon to look after us – although he has absolutely no control over when he actually gets back so it was a bit of a pointless thing to say really.

11.   What was your favourite subject at school?

School? Eh?

12.   What is your favourite pudding?

Ahhh now here’s a toughy NOT... Chocolate Fudge Cake always has been – always will be.

And now I have to formulate my own 12 questions and tag some  bloggy pals.  I think I will tag some of my new Pushchair Obbsessed Pals with the following questions to answer:
 

1.      How did you tell your partner you were pregnant with your 1st child?

2.      Have you ever thought of starting your own business?

3.      Why did you start blogging?

4.      Your all time favourite pushchair?

5.      Most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?

6.      Most trouble you’ve ever been in?

7.      What’s your dream job?

8.      What was the last news you heard that shocked you?

9.      What film always makes you cry – no matter how often you watch it?

10.  What do you think would be harder for you to do... go to work and leave your children home, or stay at home with your children?

11.  What did the last text message you sent say?

12.  Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? What was he/she called?


So - if you fancy a go (no pressure though - I never normally bother) please step forward:

Chantelle @mamamummymum

0 comments:

Post a Comment